Saturday, November 19, 2005

Star Wars Gangsta Rap

Intro (Vader and Emperor) It's not the East or the west side no it's not it's not the north or the south side no it's not it's the dark side you are correct you can't front on the dark side to all you Vader haters out there we'll blow your planet up 1st verse what is my bidding my master it's a disaster Skywalker we're after but if he can be turned to the dark side yes he'd be a powerful ally another dark jedi he will join us or die Chrous: we've got death star 8(x) Uncle owen: Get your ass over here and quit monkeying with that damn landspeeder Did you fix those two droids did you clean your room 2nd verse Luke, Yoda & Obi Wan Uncle Owen, I know I'm on probation I cleaned the droids can I go to Toshi Station I got a lay away on a power converter but know your treating me like a scruffy nerf hearder Obi Wan: Luke use the force and run run to Dagabah run to Dagabah Yoda: I'm Yoda I'm a soldja I'll mold ya then fold ya I though I told ya don't be unwise judge me not by my size you won't believe your eyes watch the x-wing rise Luke: Yoda why you being a player hater you know I still must confront Lord Vader Yoda: But Luke, not ready are you Luke: but there's a city in the clouds where they're keeping my crew A Jedi has to do what a Jedi has to do so now Vader - I'm coming for you Luke in x-wing talking 3rd verse Vader and Emperor Impressive now release your anger you must have realized your friends were in danger Luke: ahhh why'd you cut off my hand Vader: its imperative that you understand Obi Wan would never bother telling you about your father Luke: he told me enough he told me you killed him Vader: then there's something I must reveal then Chrous: I'm your father Han: knock him out the box Luke knock him out the box

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Cyberdemon said...

FUCKIN SPAM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home